BRIGHTCLEAR™ WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
CONCERNED ABOUT CHLORAMINE IN YOUR WATER?
WE HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER!
The Puronics® BrightClear™ is specifically designed to reduce the level of chloramine and chlorine in your municipal water supply. Chloramine is a combination of chlorine and ammonia used to disinfect municipal water. But, chloramine could have potential side effects for people and fish and is very corrosive to lead water lines and copper plumbing. With an exclusive dual-phase filter media treatment process the BrightClear™ optimizes filtration of municipal water so your family can enjoy the benefits of great-tasting crystal clear water.
Healthier for pets
Food tastes better
Clearly Refreshing™ Water
Better tasting beverages
EXCLUSIVE DUAL-PHASE FILTRATION
- Reduces chloramine
- Reduces offensive chlorine odor and taste
SEE WHAT’S INSIDE
IN & OUT UP-FLOW CONTROL VALVE
- Simple to install, requires no special plumbing
- Eliminates waste water, no need for drainage
- Self-backwashing to keep filter media bed clean
- Durable, corrosion resistant construction
THREE PIECE FILTER MEDIA TANK
- Inner liner of Polyethylene
- Outer layer of fiberglass
- Stainless Steel Outer Cover
CLEARERS® CHLORAMINE REMOVAL MEDIA
- Effectively reduces chloramine and chlorine from municipal water supplies
- Reduces objectionable chlorine odor and taste
- Optimal efficiency reduces system operating costs
- Purifex® media further reduces chlorine taste and odor and polishes water to a sparkling clarity
This system is designed for use with municipal water or private well water that has been chlorinated. Any non-chlorinated private well application should use the well version of this system without SilverShield® HYgene®.
BrightClear™ is not a water softener and does not remove hardness from the water.
Contaminants or other substances which can be removed by the Puronics® BrightClear™ system are not necessarily in your water. Operational maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform as advertised. Actual savings achieved are dependent on your particular spending habits and usage levels.